Terms of service
Consent to Lifemode.com’s Terms of service, laid out on this “Terms” page, is implied by any action taken on the site beyond accessing or viewing any
page that is not the "Login" page or “Terms” page. Contributing content, commenting, upvoting/downvoting, participating in and earning achievements etc.
all constitute as a contractual agreement, via digital signature, to our terms of service.
Things We don’t like
“We” refers to Lifemode, Lifemode.com and it’s staff, including but not limited to administrators and developers.
Do not upload copyrighted material unless you own it. Do not impersonate the identity of someone you are not, nor claim to represent any “body”
(referring to Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, partnerships and other legal or business entities) unless authorized to do so by that “body”. Do
not upload content that is demeaning of another person or users’ race, sexual orientation, age, religious belief or gender. Do not solicit, threaten, harass,
defame others or instigate any action that is illegal, including suggestion of such an action.
Do not upload adult content, illegal content, advertisement. Do not hotlink, nor promote links to sites that provide adult content, illegal content or advertisement.
We reserve the right to take action on any user’s account who does any of the above, we also reserve the right to gauge the severity of the action taken which can
include banning of accounts, blocking user’s from connecting to Lifemode.com and deletion of content, reversal of achievements earned and awarded etc.
Someone being a jerk?
Report them. Send an email, with any material necessary to identify the user and their breach of our terms of service, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us that (1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and
(2) you created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms.
With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant Lifemode a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license
(with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute
any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from the public portions of our site, the license you grant to Lifemode pursuant to the preceding
sentence will automatically terminate, but will not be revoked with respect to any file or content Lifemode has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense. Also,
of course, anything you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
By downloading a file or other content from the Lifemode site, you agree that you will not use such file or other content except for personal, non-commercial purposes,
and you may not claim any rights to such file or other content, except to the extent otherwise specifically provided in writing.
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright
right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
Send to: email@example.com.
Use of the Lifemode.com Account
- Don’t make an account if you have been banned. You may establish an Account only if you are not an individual specifically prohibited by Lifemode.com from using Lifemode.com
- Please maintain the confidentiality of your Login Information. Login Information refers to your Username and Password, as you are responsible for all uses of the Login Information
and the Account, including Achievement Creation, Comments and any other content contributed to Lifemode.com by your account, whether or not it is authorized by you. If you become aware
of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify
Lifemode at contact@Lifemode.com.
- Children Under the age of 13 must seek consent from a parent or legal guardian to create and use an Account on Lifemode.com. Subject to the laws of your country of residence, minor
children may utilize an Account established by their parent or legal guardian. In the event that you permit your minor child or legal ward (collectively, your “Child”) to use an
Account on Lifemode.com, you hereby agree to this Agreement on behalf of yourself and your Child, and you understand and agree that you will be responsible for all uses of the
Account by your Child whether or not such uses were authorized by you.
consent to Lifemode.com’s Terms of Service, laid out on this “Terms” page. This consent is implied by any action taken on the site beyond accessing or viewing any page that is not the Login
page or “Terms” page. Contributing content, commenting, upvoting/downvoting, participating in and earning achievements etc. all constitute as a contractual agreement, via digital signature, to our terms of service.